Story Magic

 









I have seen the magic shop for math are several times I passed it once or twice a shop window of a Deering little objects magic magic hands 14 cones ventriloquist dolls the material of the packs of cards that looked all right 


To take him in 


East Frontage in Regent Street 


Just off of pizza incubators 


American circus around the corner and its position 


Gibbs punching finger made a noise upon the class if I was rich so I need carcerated buy one and astonish your friends 


Disappeared 


Anyway you know my finger 


If you have that I said I wish promising inquiry he looked up with something Radiance I could show it to Jesse you said so it's less than 100 days till best steak in my hand on the door handle 


So we came into the shop 


Do the Prancing presidents get photos taken in the matter of mere toys was wanting Electabuzz enough 


It was a little narrow shop not very well lit in the doorbell pinged again with a plenty of notes as we closed it behind us 


I'm talking magic cards 


Go ahead and finish your legs you want to make you full 


I suppose 


Salo dump man with one ear out the other in like the toe cap of a boot 


He said spreading his long magic fingers on the glass case inside with the start we were aware of him 


I said to buy a few simple tricks and mechanical domestic and then quite distinctly he drew from his head or something in this way he said 


Entertainment 


That's good I said with love isn't it such a shopman get stretched out 









Set the shop 


Set the shopman politely we get them picked one out of his elbows he spoke free he produced another from the back of his neck 


Then direct me to look at inquiry after 2 on the counter and finally brought his 


Smile you might have posed to be at the shop man and if you don't mind one from my mouth so get canceled 


Silence put away the full bowls was even to my ring finger for the next event we can't hold us more tricks in that by the shop man we're not in the manner of the price to a chest instead of going to the shop I said of course it's cheaper by the shop and said that we pay in the end 


Provisions that we get out of that hat I do not accept if you'll excuse my saying if that isn't genuine 


Don't know if you noticed our inscription the genuine magic show 


Genuine 


There is absolutely no deception set 


I told you 


Boy I was at 


We keep it a secret even at home 


Steadfast 


Squeaking little boys could be faintly heard I want to go in there that I want to go in there are consolations and propitiation 


We had a glimpse of the other youngster a little white face palette from sweetie Jane and over Saturday food I'm just don't they fight evil passions a ruthless little pissed pouring at the enchanted pain 


Magic with a catalyst wave of the hand a whole box of 


His fingers and vanished into the Shadows at the shop at 4 check this amazing person for Juiced the article in the paper he said with the springs and behold his mouth spread which when he died 


Which it becomes sealing-wax read into the flame sensor seal the Paso 


A nice one from within my cooked breast and packed it and also the crying baby very human I handed them to his chest 


Tom's was eloquent it was the playground of unspeakable emotions because you know what real Magics then with the start I discovered something moving about in my heart something soft and jump it off kitchen nesting 


Extended hands two or three packs a large marble about half a dozen of the crumpled paper more and more and more people neglect to brush their hats inside astonishing what they carry about with them type of Roseanne 


Symptoms of a human being make 


Watch it 


Gramophone with a blade into brick 


I can stop 


Have you done with my hot I said offering double answer me 


On grave quiet 


Will you tell me how much will this comes to 


I might have to please it might have been a sniff from behind the paper pile let's look at 


If I can front of us a lift kit from the head watching tiger and what you think I want 


Only my hats on the floor and the common Kendra's lucky are white rabbit Lost in meditation and looking stupid and crumpled as I'm there comes rabbit can do I received my hat and the rabbit Lubbock to Laura Bozzo out of my way 


Timed out to the rabbit to the que pastas p**** to get the magic and his eyes followed it cuz it squeezed through a door I have certainly not Renata moment before 


Appeared again but he's I'm at mine 


He said with an instant suavity eyeglass 


We haven't very much time 


Before I can finish the same quality rubbing his flexible hands together and that is the best 


Excuse me sir 


Can I see little wiggling Red Demon by the tail but it'll creature B 


Behind the counter 


India weather 


That is just it was exactly that of the man who handles some petty biting bit of Berman I got to get it was looking at the magic Rock 


Red Demon with my eyes 


Okay with you being pregnant with confidence and respect rights when does the Bedrock Invincible in battle against anyone under 18 of ground to 76 Pensacola very useful 


You got it now for my finger 


Stop talking 


Got hold of this person's finger as usually has mine really good facts. Still keeping an eye on this 


We should be able to go by Tuesday 


Just as you said the signals then some very very valuable books 


You'll take that box will take that box is a. Unless you charge its full value in the air with Gibbs full name and address on the paper The shopman Loft my amazement magic he said the real thing 


I pressed out of the boy that I was distracted by other things it was being born in Iran this was it was it was something 


Askew 


Behind my back 


Acosta 


No he was leaning against the pillar and I'm doing a hard things but his features. 




The particular horror thing he did was with his nose so he was Idol 


He knows and then suddenly he shot it out like a telescope and then I have the flu and became thinner and thinner 


Pakistani the nightmare 


4th fly Fisher things in line to see him 


They were Whispering together and looking at me 


I was holding a big drum in his hand I can see. 


Before I could do anything to prevent it the shopping and has claps the big drama with him so what was up. 


You'll frighten the boy take it off the shopping in with you 


Tell the big cylinder towards May to show its emptiness 


Disappeared 


Becomes like a hand of the Unseen hand grips your heart about you know it takes you're coming so far away and leaves utensil deliver it under slow no Hasty not angry or afraid 


I came out to the screening Chapman and kitties to decide stop this Folly I said where is my boy you say he said students playing the drums interior there is no deception I put out my hand by text with movement again when you turned from me and pushed open the door to escape stop I said the loft 


Talk to him. 


Street Glide with a decent-looking working man the way perhaps and looking a little perplexed with himself 


And come to me with a bright Little Smile as I put a memory of Miss me he was carrying for Parcels in his armed security 


As I was rather at a loss I said round 


I'm home 


Common plaster between the shop where they sell pictures of the window with the chicks 


I walk straight to the Capstone I've held up my umbrella for a cab and some sick it in a note of culminating exaltation I hope to win record my address with an effort 


Discover the glass bowl 


Smoke shop 


Sing to him 


Play satisfied with the afternoon's entertainment there in his arms 


I said 


Like that everyday 


I was sorry I was his father and his mother and I handsome kiss him 


Getting white kitten 


I sold you some packing with the soldiers provisional relief on the body 


Time 


And now I'm beginning to believe that he's all right. 


Kittens 


Jenny Connell desire 


The intelligent parents will understand that I have to go cautiously with Gib 


I said how would you like your soldiers 


That much about by themselves my to 


And I've taken him to drop in upon him once or twice unannounced when the soldiers what about butts 


Sing like a magical Manor 


I don't have a question of Finance I have incurable habit of paying bills I've been up and down Regent Street several times looking for that Trump I'm inclined to think and date is it in that matter on a recession 


Name and address on them for them 


The weather like today 

Previous Post Next Post